10 Ways To Keep Your Love Alive
Tuesday 14th February 2012
It's Valentine's Day and lovers have been given 10 ways to keep their relationship alive.
The top tips for love have come from an unlikely source - Dr John Sentamu, the Archbishop of York - who said in The Sun that your love will blossom if you follow these 10 simple rules.
10 ways to keep your love alive
- Focus on what you like about your partner.
- Be prepared to give more than you get.
- Say something endearing.
- Be ready to apologise.
- If you must criticise, be specific.
- Don't keep old scores.
- Maintain a sense of humour.
- Say thank you regularly.
- Don't covet your neighbour's partner.
- Count your blessings.