Be A Chelsea Mascot For The Day
Welcome to the LBC Help a London Child Appeal Auction!
Has your child ever dreamt about leading the Chelsea team out at Stamford Bridge in front of over 40,000 people?
This could be their chance! We are offering an extremely rare chance for one lucky child to be a mascot for the day at Chelsea Football Club.
The lucky winner will walk out with the team at the beginning of the game with the Blues for their end of season clash with Queens Park Rangers on Sunday 29th April 2012.
This package also includes two accompanying guest tickets for the derby game itself in what could be a pivotal game for the Blues. At the end of the day Chelsea will kindly donate a full home kit for the lucky mascot to take home.
Donít miss out on this brilliant chance to make yourself a very popular parent.
PLEASE NOTE: This auction lot is part of LBC 97.3 FM on-air appeal in aid of Help a London Child. If you are the winning bidder we will email you within 10 minutes of the auction lot closing to get your telephone number for a short on-air interview, therefore please ensure you are monitoring your eBay email account.
This prize has been kindly donated by Chelsea Football Club
Terms and Conditions
- This prize is for 3 people (1 child and 2 other guests) at Stamford Bridge, Chelsea on Saturday 28th April.
- Only valid on this date
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal value.
- We reserve the right to change the date with reasonable notice and substitute with another mutually agreeable date.
- In the event that the match is cancelled we reserve the right to change the date.
- Date of game may be subject to change. We can accept no responsibility for this.
- Travel/refreshments/accommodation not included unless otherwise specified
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult age 18+.
- Prize is not transferable, cannot be resold and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize is for a fixed number of guests (as detailed in these Ts & Cs).
- We will require a contact telephone number and email address to facilitate this prize.