Gadget Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Gadget Giveaway on LBC, W/C 24th March 2014
1. The following rules ('Rules') together with Global Radio?s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the ?Terms and Conditions?) (which can be found at www.lbc.co.uk/competition-terms-and-conditions-3635 apply to LBC's Gadget Giveaway ("the Competition") which will run each weekday between 24/03/2014 and 28/03/2014 from 04:00 and close at 06:30. ('the Duration'). The "Radio Station" is LBC
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an 'Entrant') will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Listen to the LBC Gadget Giveaway with Steve Allen, which will be read on air each day*. There will be a question read out. Listeners will be required to answer this question in order to enter the competition.
By text, they will need to send the word GADGET followed by their answer to the question to 84850 (the 'Text Message Line'). Text messages will be charged at £1.50 plus standard network rate. The Text Message Line will open each day* at 04:00 and close at 06:30 on the same day. Text entries made after this time will not be entered but may still be charged.
4. Once entry has closed, all correct entries will be combined and one winner will be selected at random. Winners will be contacted by phone later in the morning and their name and location will be used to identify them on the LBC website and announced on air.
5. There will be a separate competition on air each weekday* from 24/03/2014 until 28/03/2014. Entrants wishing to be included in each competition will need to enter on each day*.
6. *From time to time it may be necessary to delay or cancel a competition round for editorial or programming reasons. If there is no solicitation made on-air for competition entries the competition for that day will be void. If you enter during this time your entry will not be counted but may still be charged.
7. Maximum 5 entries per entrant are permitted each day.
8. There is no age limit imposed on entrants for this competition.
The prizes consists of one unit of each of:
1 x Bayan Audio3 iPod/iPhone Speaker Dock
1 x Apple iPad Mini Retina Display 16GB WiFi
1 x Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10 Inch) 16GB WiFi
1 x Asus Vivobook Touchscreen X200
1 x Samsung Series 3 Chromebook
Each prize must be won by a separate individual
Prizes are non-transferrable and there is no cash alternativeGlobal Radio reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
Global Radio reserves the right to change or amend these rules at any time.
SP: Global Radio Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service, please take a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0844 372 2300.