Clive Bull is leading Britain's conversation - including the Property Hour at 9pm.
25 February 2014, 10:49
The platform at Sutton train station was evacuated this morning after smoke started rising through the floor.
The London Fire Brigade were called and train services were delayed for up to an hour.
Police say an electrical fault caused low voltage cables to overheat.
Eyewitness Grayham Clement tweeted: "Luckily got on the last train out of Sutton before it got evacuated due to the cables under the platform catching fire."