Westminster: Has this changed the way you view MPs?
It's an amazing organ, allowing him to pee, make babies and – of course – have a good time. So we’ve dug up ten fascinating facts, statistics, hints, and tips about that oh-so-important body part, to help you appreciate it even more than you already did!
1. The average erect penis is about 5.5-6.2 inches long – and 94% of guys check in at this length. Only 6% have a micropenis, which means it’s less than 2.75 inches when erect. If he’s worried about his size, he should shave, which makes the penis look bigger.
2. The penis that’s (allegedly) given most pleasure to most women was that of King Fatefehi of Tonga who is said to have slept with 37,800 women over a period of 14 years. (That’s seven a day…)
3. 85% of women say they’re satisfied with their partner’s penis, while only 55% of men are happy with the one they’ve got. Remember – it’s what you do with it that counts.
4. There are two kinds of penises. The ‘show-er’ looks big but doesn’t grow much bigger with erection. The ‘grow-er’ may look small, but it expands and lengthens by anything up to double when it gets erect. If you’re a grow-er, you may actually end up bigger than a show-er. So don’t get jealous!
5. A penis is not under conscious control. It’s under the control of a guy’s autonomic nervous system – and that means that sometimes however much he wants an erection to go away, it won’t. Or, of course, however much he wants an erection to happen, it won’t – if that problem lasts more than a week or two, get a medical checkup.
6. Smoking can shrink your penis by as much as a centimeter during the course of your life – and will make it much less likely you can get an erection. So for sex’s sake, stop!
7. The penis is the most sensitive part of the human body, and the most sensitive part of the penis is the frenulum, that little ridge of skin that joins the foreskin to the glans. She can try stroking it – use firm little circles with one finger – or flicking across it with her tongue.
8. On average, one man in 400 is flexible enough to give himself oral pleasure. Yes, some guys really can bend forward far enough and stick their tongue out far enough!
9. About one-sixth to one-third of men worldwide are circumcised (their foreskin removed), usually for religious or hygiene reasons. Judgments differ as to whether it’s a good idea or not, but it’s largely agreed that circumcision makes a penis less sensitive. So get her giving firm hand and tongue work, and choose intercourse positions that gives him deep penetration and narrows her vagina (missionary with her legs on his shoulders would do it.).
10. Final batch of fascinating facts. The average man has 11 erections during the day, 9 erections during the night, and will ejaculate 7200 times in his life time! Enjoy….