What Are The Small Coloured Squares At The Bottom Of Newspaper Pages?

4 August 2017, 11:31


In newspapers, what are the small coloured circles/squares at the bottom of the pages?

Mystery Hour Question

What is the purpose of the coloured squares at the bottom of newspaper pages?

Billy, Isle of Wight


Name: Simon, Littlehampton

Qualification: Prinitng expert

Answer: They are called registration marks and all colour printing is known as four colour printing. You have cyan, magenta, yellow and black and they are the colours that make up any printing.

James O'Brien pleaded with the caller "Don't smack me!"

James O'Brien's Perfect Response To Man Who Smacks His Children

James was so moved by Dan's call

A Heartbreaking Take On The Hell Of Universal Credit... From An Emotional Landlord

The LBC presenter said he finally understood Mr Corbyn's popularity

James O'Brien Absolutely Nails The Reason For Jeremy Corbyn's Popularity

A frustrated James O'Brien had a heated discussion with a Brexiteer this morning

Brexiteer To James: "We Need To Start Spending Money On Whatever We Intend To"