Children from single parent families earn less and have fewer friends, a new study suggests. Is this true?
Expressly with Mark Marengo 31 Saville Row
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘’Mark Marengo’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th June 2017 to Sunday 25th June 2017 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 12th June 2017 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 25th June 2017.
4. Entrants must answer a question correctly for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct and eligible entries.
6. The winner will initially be called by Global Radio.
7. The competition is open to UK & Channel Islands residents only.
8. Entrants must be 18 or over.
9. Only one entry per person is allowed; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition - Only one entry for each email and phone number (as proxies for individuals).
10. One winner will receive a £959 Scarlet Label suit from Saville Row luxury tailor, Mark Marengo.
11. The suit will be tailor made and will require the winner to travel to the Mark Marengo tailor shop in Saville Row, London to claim their prize. £100 will be sent to the winner to cover their travel expenses.
12. Prize valid until 25th September 2017. Prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.