Matt Stadlen is Leading Britain's Conversation
11 September 2017, 00:01
Hampton by Hilton Martha Lane Fox Best of British on LBC, September 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions) apply to ‘Hampton by Hilton Sir Clive Woodward Best of British on LBC’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 12th September to Wednesday 20th September 2017(“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is LBC.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk, answer a question at the relevant Win page and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Tuesday 12th September and close at 23.59 on Wednesday 20th September.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct, eligible entries post the closing date.
5. The winner will be contacted by a Global Radio representative via the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and must hold a valid passport
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
8. One winner will receive:
8.1. 1 x ‘Be My Guest’ certificate. A ‘Be My Guest’ certificate entitles you to two complimentary nights of standard room accommodation for two adults, at any Hampton by Hilton hotel worldwide. The certificates may be used together or separately, depending on your accommodation requirements, prior to the expiry date printed on the certificates.
8.2. If the winner chooses to redeem their 'be My Guest' certificate at a European then they will receive two economy return flights from the nearest UK airport to the winner's home. Travel must take place within a year of the winner being notified.
8.3 If the winner chooses to redeem their 'be My Guest' certificate at a UK hotel then they will rewceive £100 spending money to cover any travel expenses (issued as a cheque).
9. The prize does not include travel between a winner's home and the departure/return point, travel insurance, food and drink, Visas/Esta, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
10. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.