LBC: Great Western Railway Business
13 May 2019, 00:01
GREAT WESTERN RAILWAY | LBC | FEBRUARY-MARCH 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Great Western Railway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th May 2019 to Sunday 19th May 2019 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.lbc.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 13th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 19th May2019.
4. Entrants will answer a multiple choice question based on the content on the page.
5. Of all correct and eligible entries, we will select one winner at random. The winner will be contacted via telephone and/or email to confirm their contact details provided on entry and next steps for fulfillment of their prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
8. The prize package consists of the following:
Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet, features include: 256GB SSD storage & Up to 13.5 hours battery life.
Microsoft Surface Mouse
Microsoft Surface Keyboard
Microsoft Surface Pen
Fitbit Versa Smart Watch, features include: 96 hours battery life
Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
Knomo Laptop Bag
Two First Class Return rail tickets to be used on GWR services only.
PRIZE SPECIFIC TERMS:
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
12. Rail Tickets must be claimed within one year of the end date of the competition.
13. Tickets can only be used on GWR services and between GWR served stations.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.