LBC: Amazon Blink
12 June 2019, 09:02 | Updated: 12 June 2019, 09:06
Amazon- Blink on LBC, June 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Amazon/Blink’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21/06/2019 to 04/07/2019 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 21/06/2019 on and close at 04/07/2019.
4. Entrants will need to go online to lbc.co.uk and watch the video on the page. They will then need to answer a question based on content of the video and then register their details to enter.
5. 1 x Winner will be picked at random from all correct entries and contacted on the details provided at the point of entry.
6. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize will be an AmazonTech bundle including :
XT Home Security Camera System 1-Camera Kit.
2-year Battery Life
Amazon Echo Spot, Smart Alarm Clock with Alexa
32 GB Fire HD 10 Tablet
Sonos Beam Compact Smart Sound Bar featuring Alexa
Terms & conditions
1. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
2. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.