LBC: BT Business
22 March 2019, 10:10 | Updated: 2 April 2019, 17:02
BT Business on LBC Network
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘BT Business’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 3rd April 2019 to 5th May on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk to the BT Business competition page and register their details by 5th May 2019.
• Entrants must correctly answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
• From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random at the end of the competition.
• The winner will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person per burst; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• SIM Free Google Pixel 3 Smartphone 64GB
• Google Home Hub
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.