19 March 2019, 15:17 | Updated: 23 November 2019, 08:32
Bupa on LBC, May 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Bupa radio competition’ (the “Competition") which will run from 14th May 2019 to 26th May 2019 on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 12:00 on 14th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 26th May 2019.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.lbc.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question correctly.
5. All correct and eligible entries will be entered into the draw and two winners will be selected at random from all correct answers.
6. The winner will be notified via phone call or email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 2 x winners will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries. Each winner will receive:
• 1 x pair Bose SoundSport Free Wireless In-Ear Headphones
• 1 x Sonos One Wireless Smart Speaker
• 1 x Fitbit Alta HR
Prize Terms & Conditions:
• Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
• All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
• All prizes are non-negotiable and non-refundable.