LBC: DfE Teaching
20 May 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 23 November 2019, 08:31
Teaching on LBC, May to July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Teaching’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th May 2019 to 7th July 2019 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 20th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 7th July 2019.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question.
5. All correct and eligible entries will be entered into the draw and one winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
6. The winners will be notified via phone call or email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over to be eligible.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries.
10. The prize includes:
• iPad Air 2019 10.5 Inch
• Apple Watch, series 3, 2018
Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
13. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
14. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.