LBC: Global Awards
15 February 2019, 15:36 | Updated: 23 November 2019, 08:32
The Global Awards Online Promotion on the LBC February 2019
1. The following rules “Specific Rules” together with the general competition terms and conditions, which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Global Awards 2019 radio competition the “Competition" which will run between 18th February 2019 and 28th February 2019 on the LBC Network the “Radio Station”.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition an “Entrant” will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3.1. Go online to www.lbc.co.uk and register their details.
3.2. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 18/02/2019 and close at 23.59 on 28/02/2019.
3.3. Online, entrants need to correctly answer the question provided.
4. Two winners will be randomly selected from all eligible and correct entries and notified by Global Radio 7 days after the closing date.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The two winners will each receive:
- A pair of tickets to the Global Awards on March 7th 2019
Additional Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Tickets will be for collection only on the night and will not be posted.
10. Winners will be informed by email only. Winners must provide valid email address.
11. There is no cash alternative.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion