LBC: Property Rescue
10 January 2018, 14:43
Property Rescue on LBC, January - February 2018
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at (http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) apply to the Property Rescue radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Tuesday 30th January to Sunday 11th February 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is LBC Network
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.lbc.co.uk,
register their details and answer a multiple choice question.
4. Entries will open on Tuesday 30th January 2018 at 9:00am and close on Sunday 11th February 2018 at 23:59pm.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted via telephone within 7 days of the date the prize was won.
6. The winner must be contactable within 28 days of winning the competition, if we cannot contact the winner, after the 28 days we will select a new winner.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. One winner will receive £1000 cash.
10. The winner will receive their prize in the form of a cheque, posted special delivery to the winner’s address. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.