8 November 2018, 00:01
Smirnoff on LBC, October 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Smirnoff radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 08.11.18 to 18.11.18 on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.lbc.co.uk/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 08.11.18 and close at 23:59 on 18.11.18
- Entrants will answer a multiple choice question and register for the chance to win.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries received, the winner will be notified by telephone within 10 working days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- £1,000 to be provided in the form of a cheque or bank transfer. If Bank transfer is chosen as the method of payment bank details will be required.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.