LBC: The Times and Sunday Times US Election
The Times & The Sunday Times on LBC, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Times & The Sunday Times’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 27th October to Thursday 10th November on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Go online to http://www.lbc.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Thursday 27th October 2016 and close at 23.59pm on Thursday 10th November 2016.
4. From all correct entries received, a winner will be selected at random.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
7. Apple iPhone 7 32gb (handset only), Apple iPad Mini 4 (16gb) and 12 months subscription to The Times
- Should this/these product(s) be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion. Excludes Jet Black colour.
- Subscription will be for a total of 12 consecutive months. Should the winner wish to continue they may do so at their own cost.
- All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.