27 June 2019, 15:22 | Updated: 22 July 2019, 11:07
Vodafone Business – LBC Promotion Burst 1 - Terms and Conditions
Vodafone Business on LBC Network – July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/(the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Vodafone Business’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 24th July to Tuesday 30th July on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk to the Vodafone Business competition page and register their details.
4. Their details will be Full Name, DOB, Phone number and email address.
5. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 24th July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Tuesday 30th July 2019
6. Entrants must answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
7. From all eligible and correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random at the end of the competition from all the correct entries.
8. The winner will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person per burst; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Employees from Global or any of it’s affiliates are not eligible to enter.
12. Employees from Vodafone or any of it’s affiliates are not eligible to enter.
• 5G Samsung S10
• £1000 towards your business
13. A £1,000 cheque issued within 28 days of selection.
14. Unlimited Max year SIMO Plan is subject to acceptance of Vodafone’s terms and conditions available at www.vodafone.co.uk/terms.
15. Prizes are subject to availability and confirmation. If for any reason the original item is unavailable, we may substitute the prizes for a prize of an equal or greater value.
16. If for any legal or policy requirements we are unable to give a prize to a winner, no alternative prize will be provided.
17. If at the end of the Entry Period any of the prizes have not been won by any participant following the rules and criteria set out in these terms, we reserve the right to retain the prizes.
18. If the winner does not attempt to contact within 28 days of being notified of prize. Then another winner will be selected at random.