27 June 2019, 15:22 | Updated: 27 June 2019, 15:26
Vodafone Business on LBC Network – July 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Vodafone Business’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd July to Sunday 28th July on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk to the Vodafone Business competition page and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 22nd July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 28th July 2019
• Entrants must correctly answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
• From all eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random at the end of the competition.
• The winner will be notified via telephone or email within 7 days of the competition closing
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person per burst; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• A cheque issued within 28 days of selection