LBC London - Win £1000 With Visit Malta Competition
A View on Valletta Competition with Visit Malta
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘A View on Valletta’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13th November 2017 to 3rd December 2017 on LBC London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to lbc.co.uk, answer the multiple-choice question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 13th November 2017 and close at 23:59 on 3rd December 2017.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive £1,000.
8. The £1,000 will be presented as a cheque from Global Radio to the named winner.
9. Cheques will be sent via post and can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning. Cheques are non-transferable and cannot be made out to anybody other than the selected winner.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.