Darren Adam is Leading Britain's Conversation.
4 October 2017, 07:29
Fraud – Take Five on LBC, October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Fraud – Take Five’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 11th October to Sunday 22nd October on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must; Go online to http://www.lbc.co.uk/win/and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 11th October and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd October 2017.
4. Entrants must answer the question displayed on the Take Five online page. 1 winner will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries.
5. Global will notify the winner within 28 days of the competition closing.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. iPhone 8 Plus.
Features include: 64GB, 5.5 inch LCD display, Rear camera 12MP, Front camera 7MP, Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
iPhone8 Plus Leather Case – Insignia wallet. Features include; RFID Shielded Features 4 credit card slots.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Choice of colour is subject to availability.
11. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
12. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.