UKs 12billion aid budget could be spent on winning Brexit trade deals instead, Priti Patel suggests. Should our aid budget be spent elsewhere?
Direct line for Business – Landlord Insurance on LBC Network, October 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Direct line for Business – Landlord Insurance’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Thursday 6th October 2016 to Wednesday 2nd November 2016 on LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk and to the Direct line for Business – Landlord Insurance. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Thursday 6th October 2016 and close at 23.59pm on Wednesday 2nd November 2016.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a simple question and register their details to enter the prize draw.
5. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and rewarded the prize as detailed below.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is as follows;
8.1. 1x 32GB Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SIM free handset
8.2. 1 x 32GB Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Tablet
8.3. 1x Microsoft Wireless Universal mobile keyboard
Prize Terms and Conditions
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.