Matt Stadlen is Leading Britain's Conversation
Direct Line for Business – Landlord Insurance on LBC, November & December 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Direct Line for Business – Landlord Insurance’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 03/11/16 to 04/12/16 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the competition
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk and to the Direct line for Business – Landlord Insurance. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Thursday 3rd November 2016 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 4th December 2016.
4. Entrants will be required to answer a simple question and register their details to enter the prize draw.
5. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random and rewarded the prize as detailed below.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
5. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. The prize is as follows:
7. 1 x Apple Watch Sport with 38mm Silver Aluminium Case & Sport Band
8. 1 x 16GB iPhone 6s SIM free handset
9. 1 x Monster PowerCard Turbo Portable Battery Pack
9. Should these products be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group (on behalf of Global) reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
10. Apple is not a participant in or sponsor of this promotion.
11. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that the winner is notified.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.