LBC: Lloyds Bank
12 March 2018, 00:01
Lloyds Bank Instant Decisions on LBC, March & April 2018.
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the " Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'Lloyds Bank Instant Decisions' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from Monday 12th March, 2018 to Sunday 8th April, 2018 on LBC (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to LBC.co.uk/win and register their details on the Lloyds Bank competition page. Online entry will open at 10.00 on Monday 12th March, 2018, and close at 11.59pm Sunday 8th April, 2018.
4. Entrants will answer a simple multiple-choice question.
5. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct and eligible entries
6. Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x LBC prize to the value of £1000 including the following:
iPad 9.7 Inch Wi-Fi 32GB, with the following features included:
" iOS operating system
" LED backlit display with IPS technology
Start-up Branding Package which includes:
" Initial telephone consultation and ongoing e-mail consultation
" Development of mission and vision statement
" Setting brand values
" Logo development and 3 unique logo designs
" Professional brand guidelines
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.