Nick Ferrari At Breakfast is Leading Britain's Conversation.
19 June 2017, 13:24
Sky Talk Shield on LBC Network, June – July 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Sky Talk Shield’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21st June 2017 to 9th July 2017 on the LBC Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.lbc.co.uk and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Wednesday 21st June 2017 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 9th July 2017.
5. Entrants must answer a multiple-choice question to enter the prize draw.
6. From all correct & eligible entries received, one winner will be selected at random.
7. The winner will be notified by phone within 7 days.
8. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like.
9. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a residents of the UK.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
13. The prize to be won is a cheque to cover the cost of Sky Fibre for 18 months including Sky Broadband, Sky Line Rental, Sky Talk and Sky Talk Shield, the set up fee and router delivery
14. 1 x Acer 15.6” laptop (8GB RAM)
Specific Prize Terms
15. A cheque to the value of £581 will be sent to the winner to cover: Sky Fibre subscription for 18 months including Sky Talk and Sky Talk Shield (full price package £28.99 per month), one-off standard set up Fee (to the value of £48.95) and router delivery (to the value of £9.96). These costs are associated with new Sky Broadband, Talk and line rental customers only)
16. The winner will not be obliged to take up a Sky package but should they wish to the following terms apply:
17. Sky Fibre terms and conditions: Each winner will be required to enter into a subscription contract for the minimum term of 18 months. Sky Fibre is only available to customers in our network area. If you are outside our network area you may be able to take our Sky Connect product. Monthly usage caps: 34MB average UK download speeds. Up to 38MB speeds. 25GB monthly usage allowance. Speeds vary with location and line quality. See sky.com for more details and our Usage Policies. After your 18 months’ free broadband, standard subscription charges will apply unless you change or cancel your contract giving 31 days notice. See sky.com for more details.
18. A compatible line is required to enable the winner to take up the Sky Fibre element of the Prize.
19. Sky line rental for 18 months will be covered within the winner’s cheque.
20. Winners who are in a current pay-TV and broadband contract with another provider may defer their Prize for a maximum of 12 months from the date of winning. If a winner does not redeem his/her Prize within 12 months from the date of winning, this could result in loss of the Prize.
21. If the winner has a previous uncleared debt with Sky the winner will not be able to take up the Prize until this debt has been fully cleared.
22. There is no cash alternative to the Prize or any element thereof and unless agreed otherwise in writing the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
23. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful
24. The Acer laptop can take up to 28 days to be delivered from when the winner is contacted.
25. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prize; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
26. The Promoter may make the winner’s full name and county available, and may use the full name, county and photograph for post-event publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
27. Sky reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the Prize if a winner or a party authorised by the winner to act on their behalf, threatens or abuses a Staff employee or otherwise conducts themselves in a manner that Sky reasonably regards as inappropriate, offensive or unlawful.
28. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.