LBC: Financial Conduct Authority
29 January 2018, 00:01
FCA ScamSmart on LBC, February - March 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘FCA ScamSmart’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 26th February 2018 to 11th March 2018 on LBC (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.lbc.co.uk/win/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 26th February 2018 and close at 23:59 on 11th March 2018.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple-choice question to enter the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct, valid entries. The winner will be notified via phone call of their prize.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize is 1 x 128GB iPad Pro 9.7, Silicone iPad 9.7 Case, £150 iTunes Voucher
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.