Iain Dale 7pm - 10pm
Win A Luxury Hotel Break In Abu Dhabi
29 August 2017, 14:30 | Updated: 4 September 2017, 15:32
LBC is giving you the chance to win an incredible four-night 5 star holiday for two in sunny Abu Dhabi.
You and a friend will be flown in style to Abu Dhabi whilst enjoying delicious meals and the latest on demand entertainment, thanks to Etihad Airways.
On arrival, you’ll make your way to the luxurious 5 star Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi hotel – the only hotel in the world built above a Formula 1 racetrack.
You’ll spend four-nights of bliss in a deluxe room with complimentary breakfast served each morning. This iconic hotel has eleven dining and lounge venues, with cuisine from around the globe, so you’ll be sure to find something that tickles your taste buds.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also have access to the two rooftop pools and Yas Beach where you can enjoy stunning sunset panoramic views. This is one luxury experience you won’t want to miss.
For the chance to win, text the word HOTEL to 84850.
Entries close at midday on 6th October 2017 – keep your phone handy then, as we could be calling you. You must be over 18 to take part. Texts cost your standard network rate, plus once you've entered we'll do the bit that raises the money for all those good causes and will automatically take a donation of £3, unless you reply STOP to the first text message we send you. This is a one-off donation, 100% will go to Global's Make Some Noise. You’re playing across all participating radio stations, which can be found, along with date restrictions, in the full terms and conditions below.
Global’s Make Some Noise is LBC’s very own charity, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK which help youngsters and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity. By supporting Global’s Make Some Noise, you’ll be helping small projects make a big difference, so thank you.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Global Charities is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Network, Capital Network, Capital Xtra, Smooth Network, Classic FM, Gold, LBC and Radio X.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart – 82122 (HOTEL), Capital – 83958 (HOTEL), Capital Xtra – 61236 (HOTEL), Radio X – 83936 (HOTEL), Smooth – 65588 (HOTEL), Classic FM – 61812 (HOTEL), LBC – 84850 (HOTEL) Gold – 65588 (BEACH) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at midday on 18th August and close at midday on 6th October 2017.
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of a 4-night holiday to Abu Dhabi for two people.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available. 12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
- The prize includes two economy return flights from London Heathrow, Manchester or Edinburgh to Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, four nights accommodation for two people sharing a deluxe room at Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel with a complimentary daily breakfast at Origins restaurant for two people, daily access to Yas Beach and two hours complimentary access per day to Generation V (Kids’ Zone) per day.
- Any additional costs charged at the hotel including dining and excursions must be covered by the winner.
- The prize is valid until 31st March 2018, and tickets must be booked and issued prior to 15th December 2017.
- If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit, the prize will be forfeited.
- The prize is subject to availability and certain blackout dates apply including easter, Christmas, school holidays and the Etihad Airways Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2017.
- All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
- Flights provided are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Upgrades to a higher cabin are not permitted and Etihad Guest miles cannot be accrued.
- Once the holiday is booked, it is non-changeable, exchangeable, or refundable. If you miss your flight, or fail to take the outbound leg, your flight will be void and cancelled.
- Any costs for onward or connecting flights not included in the prize must be booked through Etihad Airways reservations or independently.
- Additional incidental expenses (transfers, visas, insurance etc) are the winner’s responsibility and expense.
- It is the responsibility of the winners to organise any necessary visas and passports required for travel.
- Holiday insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel.
- Prize is only redeemed by presenting the original voucher upon check in at hotel.
- Wheelchair access may be limited.
- This prize must not be sold or auctioned.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
- Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.