Police name three men in 20s killed in London weekend of bloodshed

26 November 2019, 20:29

Randy Skuse (left) and Akeem Dylon Barnes (right)
Randy Skuse (left) and Akeem Dylon Barnes (right). Picture: PA

By Megan White

Police have named three men in their twenties who were fatally stabbed during another weekend of bloodshed in London.

The three victims were killed in separate attacks across the capital – Randy Skuse, 27, Mehran Heydari, 26, and Akeem Dylon Barnes, 24.

Mr Skuse was killed at a house party in Whitechapel shortly before 9am on Saturday.

Three other men were stabbed but their injuries are not said to be serious.

Met Police said seven men, all in their twenties, were arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder and have since been bailed to a date in early December.

In the early hours of Sunday, Mr Heydari was found in a car outside West Ealing station suffering from a stab wound to the heart.

Police believe he was wounded in an altercation 100 metres away before crashing his Mini and are not treating the incident as a "road rage" attack.

There have been no arrests.

Later, around 6.10am on Sunday, Mr Barnes was found suffering from knife wounds in Ilford.

Officers administered first aid until paramedics arrived and he was taken to an east London hospital where he died at 12.36pm.

A second man, also 24, was brought to hospital with stab injuries at 6.30am on Sunday.

Detectives believe that both men were injured during the incident at Telegraph Mews.

Detective Chief Inspector John Hughes, investigating Mr Barnes' death, renewed an appeal for witnesses to come forward in connection with the incident, which has seen no arrests.

He said: "It is vital that we find those responsible for this vicious, and in the case of Dylon, deadly attack.

"I urge those who know the killers not to protect them, help us remove dangerous, violent individuals from your community.

"If you know who they are, my officers are waiting to speak with you, and anything you tell us will be treated in the strictest confidence."

Scotland Yard asked anyone with any information regarding the three attacks to speak to police.