Matthew Wright 7am - 10am
Manchester Attack: The Heroes Who Shone Light In The Darkest Hour
24 May 2017, 21:00 | Updated: 25 May 2017, 09:18
As Manchester Arena was terrorised by a horrific bomb attack, these are the ordinary people who turned into heroes.
The callous blast claimed the lives of 22 innocent concert-goers and injured many more.
But during the worst of times, the best of humanity shone through and we’ve highlighted a few of those who performed such heroic acts.
- Paula Robinson: Helped dozens of terrified children to safety in the aftermath of the attack
- Chris Parker: A homeless man who rushed to help victims
- Rabbi Shneur Cohen: A local rabbi who delivered coffees to the police officers protecting the Manchester Arena
- John Endsor: A t-shirt seller who used his merchandise to bandage the injured
- AJ: One of a number of taxi drivers who offered free rides to help those caught up get home
Watch the video in full above.