Sangita Myska 1pm - 4pm
LBC Steve Allen podcast 2020 Ts&Cs
20 February 2020, 19:46 | Updated: 20 February 2020, 19:48
Please read below for the full Terms and Conditions for the full LBC Steve Allen podcast.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ and https://www.lbc.co.uk/terms-conditions/ apply to the LBC Steve Allen podcast 2020.)
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Global Charities is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Global’s Make Some Noise is an appeal operated by Global Charities, a registered charity in England & Wales (1091657) & Scotland (SC041475) Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 0333 200 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the download is LBC.
3. Anyone who texts the keyword (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
How to receive the LBC podcast:
4. Entrants must send a text message with the keyword STEVE to 84850 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged.
The Text Message Line will open at 10:00 Thursday 20.02.20 (the “Opening Time”) until 10:00 Friday 13.03.20 (the “Closing Time”).
5. Entrants will receive a bounceback text message with a link to download or stream the podcast via Global Player. The text will also inform them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed.
The £3 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition. 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to receive the podcast. Cancelling the donation will not affect your ability to download or stream the podcast.
7. The one-off podcast is only available via Global Player, which is available for free via your device’s app store. If you do not have / wish to download Global Player, you may stream (listen to) the podcast via the link in your bounceback text message, which will open via a website browser.
8. Download is for personal use only. It is forbidden to share or upload the audio e.g. to file sharing sites. Sharing the audio will reduce potential charitable donations