Darren Adam 1am - 4am
Win an iPhone 11 with LBCNews - Terms and Conditions
10 March 2020, 10:19
WIN A BRAND NEW IPHONE 11
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (https://global.com/termsofuse/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win an iPhone 11’ online competition (the “Competition") which will open at 9:00am on Tuesday, 10th March on LBC News.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the competition page at www.lbcnews.co.uk, or linked in the email they receive, register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 9:00am on Tuesday, 10th March and close at 23:59pm Tuesday, 28th April.
A winner will be drawn on Wednesay, 29th April.
4. Entrants will only be notified of the Competition and be able to enter during the run dates of the competition.
5. A winner will be drawn on Tuesday, 29th April. The winner will be notified of their win within 3 days of the draw. If Global does not receive a response from the winner by Friday, 1st April, another winner will be selected.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The prize includes one Black 64 GB iPhone 11.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. The iPhone 11 will be posted to the winner’s home address.
10. The winner will be notified of winning by phone call whereby they will need to provide LBC News with their address for delivery.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.