LBC Explainers: Everything You Need To Know About Brexit
18 March 2019, 17:26 | Updated: 28 October 2019, 15:53
Everything you need to know about Brexit, Article 50, and the different options available to the UK as it prepares to leave the European Union.
- LBC's Brexit Timeline: Key Dates As The UK Prepares To Leave The EU
All You Need To Know About Article 50:
- What Is Article 50 And What Does It Mean?
- Theresa May's Letter To Launch Brexit
- MPs Vote To Request Brexit Delay
- What Happens If Article 50 Is Extended Beyond March 29th?
- Brexit Delay Explained: When Is The UK Now Going To Leave The EU?
Brexit Options Explained:
- What All The Compared
- What Is The Chequers Deal?
- What Would A Canada-Style Trade Deal Look Like?
- The 'Norway Plus' Brexit Option
- Could MPs Really Stop A No-Deal Brexit?
- What Would Trading On WTO Rules After Brexit Really Mean?
Theresa May's Withdrawal Agreement:
- What's In Theresa May's Draft EU Withdrawal Agreement
- Brexit: What Is The Irish Border Problem?
How Many Meaningful Votes Have There Been?
Meaningful Vote 1
- Meaningful Vote 1: 15th January
- Theresa May's Brexit Deal Rejected In Historic Vote
Meaningful Vote 2
- Meaningful Vote 2: 12th January
- Theresa May''s Brexit Deal Rejected By MPs For Second Time
Meaningful Vote 3
- Meaningful Vote 3: TBC
- Speaker John Bercow Says PM CAN’T Ask MPs To Vote On Same Brexit Deal Again
The 1922 Committee Explained:
- What Is The 1922 Committee?
- How Many Tory MP's Have Sent Letters Of No Confidence To The 1922 Committee?
- Stephen Barclay
- Crawford Falconer
- David Lidington
- What Are Indicative Votes And Can It Break The Brexit Deadlock?
- Will Britain Still Be Subject To EU Courts After Brexit?
- Brexit Impact Papers: How Much Would Each Deal Affect The Economy?
- Theresa May's September Statement
- Will UK Driving Licences Be Valid In EU After Brexit?