This is James O'Brien's favourite ever caller: eight-year-old Danny
30 July 2020, 13:19
This is James O'Brien's favourite ever caller - an eight-year-old called Danny who is definitely wise beyond his years.
Danny called in to Mystery Hour to ask a question - well, two questions - about robins.
But it was what followed that really charmed James.
This is the most adorable conversation you will hear this week.
Watch it in full at the top of the page.
The Mystery Hour archive for the answers to top questions
- Why do we say Happy as Larry?
- What do the yellow H signs by roads mean?
- Why do all crisps expire on a Saturday?
- What is the small pocket in jeans?
- Can you identify adults from their baby fingerprints?